[These terms apply to the use of this website. The licensing terms for the projects are described on the
About Us page.]
Your use of this website and its facilities constitutes your agreement to comply with the
following common-sense terms and conditions. If you do not agree to comply with these
terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use the site.
In exchange for being permitted to access this website, you agree:
- Not to use this site or its host server to engage in, promote, or facilitate
any illegal activity.
- Not to use this site or its host server to facilitate the spread of viruses,
worms, Trojan horses, or other malware, and not to post links to any sites that engage in malware distribution.
- Not to interfere with the normal operation of this site,
its server, or any other website.
- Not to use any email address that appears on this site for the purpose of
causing spam to be sent to it.
- Not to attempt to gain access to areas of this site or its
server that you are not authorized to access.
- Not to post any communication that is libelous, obscene, harassing,
knowingly infringing of a copyright or trademark, or in any other way illegal.
- Not to publish, post, or in any way distribute download links to items on this site that require payment before download
- That any email address or other contact information you provide to the site
is valid and belongs to you, or that you were specifically authorized by its
owner to provide it to this site.
- That you are over 18 years of age or, if you are under 18, that your use
of this site is supervised by a parent or legal guardian who accepts responsibility
for your compliance with these terms.
- That you will keep your login ID and password confidential and not give it to anyone else, and that if you
do give your login ID and password to anyone else, you accept responsibility
for their actions on the site.
- That you grant to this site a royalty-free license to (without identifying
you personally unless you request or permit it) publish, modify, implement,
or otherwise use any feedback, ideas, suggestions, or comments that you post
on or submit to the site.
- That your use of all projects from the site is entirely at your own risk
because they are provided with absolutely no warranty.
- That links to sites outside this one (external links) are provided for your
information and convenience only. This site is not responsible for any aspects of linked sites
such as, but not limited to, their privacy policies or business practices. You
will not hold us liable for anything that occurs outside this site even if
you arrived at a site by following one of our links to it.
- That you will not hold us liable for any damages relating to the operation
of the site or your use of it, including but not limited to site
unavailability (downtime), errors or omissions, or any consequences of hack
attacks against the site or its server.
- Webmasters: That you will not frame, inline, hotlink, mirror, or
any content of this site in or from another website without asking permission. You
may create hypertext links to any publicly available page of this site without asking
permission. Please use the non-www form of the domain
name for your links: http://25yearsofprogramming.com. Thank you.
- Not to access this site directly or indirectly from any country to which
the export of site materials might be contrary to United States law because
of U.S. export restrictions, embargo, or any other reason, and not to cause or
knowingly permit site materials to be transferred directly or indirectly into
any country to which such transfer would be contrary to U.S. law. Countries to
which export is prohibited may include, but might not be limited to, North Korea,
Iran, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, Syria, and Cuba.
- Not to cause or knowingly permit site materials to be transferred directly
or indirectly to any individual person or other entity (Denied Persons) to which
such transfer would be contrary to U.S. law for any reason, and not to cause or
knowingly permit site materials to be transferred directly or indirectly to
be used for any purpose that is contrary to U.S. law for any reason (Prohibited
Copyright ©2012 Steven Whitney. Last modified Sun 07/29/2012 10:04:25 -0700.